Digital Sales Training for B2B Sales Professionals
From problem to solution
With the current travel limitations and social distancing measures, you might find it challenging to use the same skills you have built throughout your career as a professional B2B sales expert. What do you do when you can't meet your potential customers in person? When you are not allowed to visit them?
You go digital
Digital B2B sales is not a new thing, but if you haven’t used it till now, it is because your physical sales was still doing well. If you are already an expert in closing B2B deals in digital, then this course is not for you. However, if you still haven’t found your way, you are in the right place.
Digital is not as easy as it looks
Nowadays, a lot of people claim that they are experts in the digital world. However, only a few have hands-on experience. Trying to copy-paste your offline sales strategy into digital won’t drive you the results you have dreamt of.
What will you learn?
This course will teach you where to start from and how to build a digital strategy that drives you relevant leads. You will get an answer to the following:
- You have traveling limitations and/or social distancing restrictions, where do you start in digital?
- Why don’t the same techniques of physical sales work in digital?
- What technology to use and how to prepare for technology hick-ups?
- What is your personal digital footprint, and how does it affect decisions?
- Some of your prospects are not ready for digital, how to handle them?
- How to shift from the big numbers game to the small numbers game strategy?
- How to create (hyper) personalized digital sales experiences?
- Why is it not as hard as it seems, but not as easy as they say in the short term?
- What kind of skills do you need to master to become successful in digital B2B sales?
Disclaimer: This is not a generic sales training, you won’t learn key principles or basic sales techniques. If you are still new to sales, please join a sales course first.
How much does the course cost?
The 9-lesson course costs €180. In case you are hesitating, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. After you participated in all of the lessons and you find they haven't met your expectations, just drop us a line and you will get a full refund.
How does it work?
One of the first things you can learn right now is that the attention span in digital is a lot shorter than the one people have in the physical world. That’s why this course has a special format: 25 minutes per day, for 9 days (working days).
Format: [15 minutes lesson + 10 minutes Q&A + 1 home assignment] x 9 days
Upcoming course period: TBA
Working days: from 15:30 CET
Sign up by email to learn more about the upcoming courses and to receive our latest updates.
It’s for you if:
- You are a B2B sales professional who has minimal or no experience in digital B2B sales
- What you are selling still has business value in the current situation (e.g. you sell healthcare hardware)
- You tried to sell through digital, but with no or very little success
- You are open-minded, ready to fail and ready to learn
- You are willing to invest your own time to follow through the learned strategies
- You don’t expect short term results, but you want to strive on the long term
- You see that there is space for improvement regarding your digital sales skills and you are ready to make the next steps
Why is my knowledge relevant?
I started working in digital when I was 17 and I closed my first B2B sales deal when I was 18 years old. Even though I began early, this didn't mean a straight road to success. My first company went bankrupt in less than 2 years. When you are in your twenties, this hits your self-confidence quite hard. Having a background in professional cycling, I knew one thing. Even you fall, you need to get up and keep pedaling.
After my first major failure, together with my friend Árpád (who is a tech genius), we recreated our business strategy. We had 116 failed attempts in digital B2B sales before we landed our first international deal. Since then, I have focused my energy to optimize both the physical and digital lead generation strategies we use in our businesses. In the last 10 years, these helped me build partnerships from London to Tokyo in over 27 countries. I created this course based on the exponentially growing requests to give relevant guidance for those who haven’t yet touched digital sales.
Companies who trust my expertise
Frequently Asked Questions
Are 25 minutes/day enough to acquire relevant knowledge?
No, definitely not. The daily 25 minutes will give the necessary information and insights that lay the ground for your development. Each lesson has a home assignment as well. The amount of energy you invest in it is going to determine your results.
What are the home assignments?
Home assignments are practical exercises that you should do on your own after the lesson ends. These assignments will help you make the first steps in putting your new knowledge into practice.
In what B2B industries is this knowledge relevant?
The course aims to create a paradigm shift. It explains the roots of digital sales and provides an industry-agnostic strategic guide. You can apply what you learn no matter the type of B2B industry you are in.